Monday, November 5, 2012

Favorite Lunches

 Reported by: Sheyenne Casebolt

First, I interviewed Jenna Transtrum. First I asked what her favorite Lunch here at Syringa was and why this is her favorite Lunch and here is what she said, “I like mostly all of them, There all just so good and it’s hard to choose just one.” I asked if she would prefer water or milk and why she would prefer this and here is what she said
“I would prefer water over milk because I personally think that water is healthier for you and it’s also refreshing.”
            Next I interviewed Rebecca Barnet. I asked her what her favorite lunch is and why, I Also asked what she would do if they decided not to serve this anymore, Here is what she said.
“My favorite Lunch Is Pizza, rolls, & apples, I like this because the pizza taste good and the rolls and apples are good for you. If they decided not to serve this anymore than I would bring my own lunch with pizza, rolls, and apples. We also asked her if she would prefer water or milk and why she would prefer this, and this is what she said.
“I would prefer water and I would prefer this because water seems refreshing and after eating I get thirsty and water helps balance the whole meal.”

No comments:

Post a Comment