Monday, November 5, 2012

Your Friendly Neighborhood Kitty Cat

By: Anonymous
As most people in Caldwell have noticed, there’s a stray domestic cat that has been surviving in the city limits, with all of us. Every morning as I walk to school, Jeremy, as my family calls him, always comes and rubs against my legs. For most people, they might think “Don’t pet him! He’s either mean or got fleas or…..” But the truth is, is that my family took Jeremy to the vet, and they approved him to live out on his own. He has no collar, but also won’t be getting fleas anytime soon. Jeremy is a dark black mixture with a dab of white on the tip of his tail. If you ever stumble upon Jeremy, don’t be scared, he’s the nicest, yet shyest cat I’ve ever seen. Now that’s what I call ‘Your Friendly Neighborhood Kitty Cat’!

No comments:

Post a Comment